1) Biography Headline:
Real Estate Affliliation
1) Biography Text:
- A specialist in marketing homes for sale, with expertise in the new construction and historical home markets.
- Over eighteen years experience in real estate and achieved numerous sales awards as well as “Coordinator of the Year” for organizational skills.
- Member of many committees and boards for both the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS and the local REALTOR organizations.
- Written real estate articles for many trade publications.
- Conducted educational seminars at national real estate conferences.
- Hosted a real estate television show.
- Licensed Massachusetts Salesperson.
- Member of the Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley.
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member MLSPIN Multiple Listing Service.
- Company Trainer for the Park Square Realty training and mentoring program designed for newly licensed agents
2) Biography Headline:
2) Biography Text:
- Graduate Southwick - Tolland Regional High School, Southwick, MA
- Graduate Westfield State College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English and Public Relations
3) Biography Headline:
3) Biography Text:
- I am a lifetime resident of Southwick and Westfield. I served on the Board of Directors for Grandmothers’ Garden as well as their fundraising committee to rebuild this downtown beauty. I am also a Member of the Preservation Committee for the Western Hampden Historical Society. In 1999, I helped to found the Help Educate Everyday People Scholarship Foundation with several friends from Southwick-Tolland Regional High School.
"Committed to providing the highest quality of service with the best of today’s technology while maintaining old fashioned personalized treatment for each client’s needs."