Lesley J. Lambert
Real Estate Affiliation
• A specialist in marketing homes for sale, with expertise in the new construction, short sale, investment and historical home markets.
• Twenty-five years experience in real estate and achieved numerous sales awards as well as “Coordinator of the Year” for organizational skills.
• Member of many committees and boards for both the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS and the local REALTOR organizations.
• Written real estate articles for many trade publications.
• Conducted educational seminars at national real estate conferences.
• Hosted a real estate television show.
• Licensed Massachusetts Salesperson.
• Member of the Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley.
• Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
• Member, National Association of Realtors.
• Member MLSPIN Multiple Listing Service.
• Company Trainer for the Park Square Realty training and mentoring program for newly licensed agents.
• e-Pro designation from National Association of REALTORS.
• Banker and Tradesmen’s Women of F.I.R.E.
• Western Massachusetts Top 25 Women to Watch.
• Company Leader for Most Transactions.
• Graduate Southwick–Tolland Regional High School, Southwick, MA
• Graduate Westfield State College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English and Public Relations.
• I am a lifetime resident of Southwick and Westfield. I served on the Board of Directors for Grandmothers’ Garden as well as their fundraising committee to rebuild this downtown beauty. In 1999, I helped to found the Help Educate Everyday People Scholarship Foundation with several friends from Southwick-Tolland Regional High School. My daughters (ages 13 and 10) and I are proud members of this community and support the schools, charities and functions around town.